Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Weight Loss Is More Than Just a Lower Number On The Scales.

I can and I will transform my body and my life
 It dawned on me yesterday that the slimmer, fitter person I will become is really a transformed me in more ways than the scales can measure. I will not only have a new, slimmer body and wear smaller sized clothes that I really want to wear. I will also be transformed mentally. I will feel more confident about my appearance and will interact differently with people as a result of my new found physical confidence. I will feel proud of myself for following through on my fitness goals. I will develop a new mindset around food and eating. I will also develop a new mindset in relation to regular exercise. So weight loss is really much more than just getting the scales to show a smaller number.  Successful weight loss is really a positive and gradual transformation of your body, your mind and your life.